Me Gusta y Comparto
Página 1 de 1. • Comparte •
Conditions for opening Trade:
1. price above buy zone fib, blue rsi chart bar
2. William's percent range indicator gold line entering or inside blue area
3. RSIOMA clearly crossed up
1. Price below sell zone fib, red rsi chart bar
2. William's Percent Range Indicator gold line entering or inside red area
3. RSIOMA clerly crossed down
Exceptions for opening a Trade when above conditions are met:
1. When a bar within the last 4 hours before 9am EST (1400 GMT)
is extended 1000 points or more in the same direction the conditions
indicate. In this case it is my experience that there is a great
pobablility that even with all the trade conditions met, by 9am EST
(1400 GMT) the selling or buying would have been temporarily exhuasted
because of this extended candle and this trading method is dependent
upon this time.
Conditions for closing Trade:
1. When price hits next pivot point line in direction of trade.
1. When the RSIOMA blue line touches the purple line again
attempting to cross in the opposite direction of trade or a red or blue
dot shows on the RSIOMA indicator in the opposite direction of the
trade - whichever comes first.
Bajar la Estrategia:
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Permisos de este foro:No puedes responder a temas en este foro.